- I am feeling so much better today. My breathing is almost normal again!
- I started making this pendant one day last week but was too wiped out to keep working on it. I had enough energy to finish it today.
- Luca's father took him to a (secluded) beach yesterday afternoon so I could rest, and took him hiking today on his day off.
- I am grateful that his job is considered essential so a paycheck is one less thing we have to worry about. (It does make me anxious knowing that he's out there every day collecting all kinds of germs to bring home and potentially spreading mine out into the world too. I so wish tests were easier to come by.)
- I am grateful that he has no symptoms and glad that he's finally taking this pandemic seriously and taking whatever precautions he can not to make it worse.
- I am beyond grateful that I've had a day and a half of rest! My symptoms are so mild, relatively, that I wonder how fast I could have been feeling better if I had been able to sleep past 5AM this past week!
- I am grateful that we have food stocked in the fridge and a kitchen to cook in.
- A couple mornings ago, the internet went out. I'm grateful it came back on within a few minutes and has been working ever since.
- I am so grateful to have a washing machine in my apartment. I do not miss laundromats AT ALL, and I am especially thankful to be able to wash my clothes at home at a time like this.
- I am grateful to have a creative outlet that I can work on in isolation.
- I am so grateful that my son is okay! <knock on wood> Last time he had a bad cold, we spent the night in the hospital. I am terrified we will end up back there and so glad all is well right now.
- I am grateful that my son's preschool has been so wonderfully proactive in all of this. We've been getting daily emails full of activity ideas, teachers reading stories, and morning zoom meetings with his class. They really have gone above and beyond in this unprecedented situation we're all in.
This list is not exhaustive. This is such a scary time filled with so much uncertainty. I am so incredibly appreciative of all that I have right now and all that I don't have to worry about. I feel so much empathy for those with more worries and problems than me and am overflowing with every single emotion right now. Seriously, I was so thankful yesterday that my grandmother, whom I miss and loved dearly, died so many years ago so I don't have to worry about her right now! Ugh, so many emotions. I hope that if you happen to be reading this, you are doing well today and have a long list of things to be grateful for too. Love love love.